- Form factor:
- Not included: Power supply
- Colour: Black
- Tempered Glass
- Power supply: Not included
- USB 2.0 x 2
- USB 3.0 x 2
- 3 uds
- Ø 12 cm
- Approx. dimensions: 22,6 x 44,5 x 53,5 cm
ARGB Lighting Full Tempered Glass Chassis
Tempered glass panels
Hummer TGF is a robust chassis with excellent finishes and features which can incorporate practically any type of build thanks to its generous dimensions and impressive cooling system. It’s been designed with 4 tempered glass panels; the two side panels, and the front and top panel, giving it an understated finish. This also allows you unlimited possibilities in the interior, meaning you can enjoy seeing all your components illuminated.
Finishes and access
The front panel of the Hummer TGF has been designed with top-quality tempered glass, as have the side and top panels. The top panel incorporates two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, the audio connections, a button to control the ARGB of two fans, and another to control fan speed.
Installation and construction
The spacious interior allows for an efficient and comfortable build. Firstly, because it comes with a lower compartment for the PSU and hard discs which, as well as a tidy assembly, helps us to maintain the PC’s interior temperature at optimum levels. Secondly, the Hummer TGF boasts enough space inside to assemble your rig comfortably and manage all the cabling in an organized way, once again contributing to improved air flow inside your PC.
Inside the Hummer TGF there is the possibility of installing liquid cooling systems with 240mm or 280mm radiators in the front and side panel, or of 120mm or 140mm in the back panel.
To efficiently cool all the components of your build, the Hummer TGF comes with the capacity to install up to six fans. Three 120mm fans with ARGB Rainbow are included on the front panel, and one of 120mm with ARGB Rainbow on the back panel, but it’s also possible to install two of 120mm or 240mm on the upper panel. In addition, this chassis features grills on the front panel that allow cool air to flow into the interior of the PC, which is then expelled through the upper grills.
Capacity and storage
Hummer TGF has been designed with multiple storage options: you’ll be able to install two 3.5” HDD on the base and two 2.5” SSD on the side panel. In addition, you’ll be able to incorporate a high performance set-up given that there is space for graphics cards of up to 370mm and coolers up to a maximum height of 17mm.
Fusion, The next level.
- Form factor: Midi Tower
- Type: PC
- Material: SPCC
- Product colour: Black
- Supported motherboard form factors: ATX,Micro ATX,Mini-ITX
- Number of 3.5" bays: 2
- Side window: Y
- Number of 2.5" bays: 2
- Number of internal 3.5" bays: 2
- Number of expansion slots: 7
- Suitable for: Gaming
- Illumination: Y
- Illumination colour: Red/Green/Blue
- Illumination location: Case fans
- Tempered glass panel(s): Y
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 17.9 cm
- Maximum graphics card length: 37 cm
- Power supply included: N
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Audio input: Y
- Audio output: Y
- Front fans installed: 3x 120 mm
- Number of front fans supported (max): 3
- Front fans diameters supported: 120 mm
- Rear fans installed: 1x 120 mm
- Number of rear fans supported (max): 1
- Rear fans diameters supported: 120 mm
- Front radiator fan sizes supported: 240,280 mm
- Rear radiator fan sizes supported: 120,140 mm
- Top radiator fan sizes supported: 240,280 mm
- Supported HDD sizes: 2.5,3.5"
- Width: 226 mm
- Depth: 445 mm
- Height: 535 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Material thickness: 0.6 mm
- Tempered glass panel thickness: 4 mm